Louisa Street Festival 2020
Saturday, June 13, 2020 (10:00 AM - 2:00 PM) (EDT)
This registration page is for vendor and sponsor registration and details. READ REQUIRED WAIVER HERE.
Louisa Street Festival: Courthouse Square, Woolfolk Avenue, Rosewood Avenue and Main Street
Saturday, June 13, 2019, 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
BEFORE YOU REGISTER, please read the vendor details and requirements here:
GENERAL RULES AND INFORMATION (LCCC reserves right to decline registration for the next year in the case of non-compliance with any of the rules)
- All exhibitors must have submitted a signed waiver at the time of registration.
- One representative per direct sales business.
- It is recommended exhibitors carry business general liability insurance for their protection. If you do have it, please list Louisa Street Festival, June 13, 2020 at Courthouse Square Louisa, VA 23027 (Additional insured Louisa County Chamber of Commerce and Town of Louisa)
- Vendors may not trade or switch spaces or set up in any other location.
- Alcoholic beverages are prohibited. Sale of food or beverages is only allowed from approved food vendors.
- All fixtures and materials are at the vendors’ risk. The Festival’s insurance will not cover personal property, so vendors should obtain their own insurance.
- For the safety of the festival’s attendees, all personal vehicles are NOT ALLOWED to move onto or within the site during the hours of 9:30 am-2:00pm on Saturday.
- TAXES: Vendors are responsible for state and federal taxes. For assistance, check out the Virginia Department of Taxation website.
The Louisa County Chamber of Commerce reserves the right to censor all vendor spaces and to remove any vendor at any time.
Additional Requirements for Food Vendors:
- Food vendors are required to have a temporary food establishment application and permit on file for LSF with Louisa County Health Department. If you have questions regarding the health department’s requirements, please contact Lauren Oglesby.
- Compliance with all local Health Department and Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services (VDACS) regulations is the responsibility of the vendor.
- Vendors wishing to sell cheese and other dairy products, meats and baked goods must comply with VDACS regulations. Contact the VDACS Food Safety Program at 804.786.3501 for assistance.
EVENT DAY DETAILS
Set-up & Breakdown
- No electricity, equipment, water, or additional resources will be provided. You are required to bring all materials needed for your display including canopy, tables, chairs, signage, product, decorations, etc.
- Generators: Only “quiet” generators are allowed (noise no more than 65 decibels) and must be run with commercial-grade electric cord covered completely with gorilla tape. Gorilla tape is the only tape that will stick to pavement, no duct tape. WE DO NOT PROVIDE EXTENSION CORDS or GORILLA TAPE. Quiet generators may still be required to be moved up to 30 feet from the booth if necessary, so bring extension cords and Gorilla tape. This must be coordinated with event personnel and affected businesses prior to the event.
- Trash Disposal: Every vendor is responsible for supplying their own trash receptacle and for taking their trash with them upon departure. No public dumpsters will be available. Street must be cleared of all debris.
- There is no access to stake your canopy, you are required to bring at least 15-20lbs of weights for each post to secure the canopy. Please review this article with details and information on properly weighting your tent: https://www.craftprofessional.com/tent-weights.html
- Set-up will begin as early as 6:30 am, June 13. You will be directed to enter, and exit based on location of your booth, unload vehicle and proceed to park vehicle. DO NOT keep vehicle at booth while setting up, this will cause a traffic jam. All vehicles must be removed from the area by 9:30 am.
- No vehicles will be allowed back to load until AFTER 2:00 pm. You must maintain operation in your booth until 2 p.m. Dismantling your booth before closing time is not permitted and will eliminate you from participation the next year.
- Exhibitor parking will be limited (details in PARKING section of this document).
- Bring sunscreen, water, bug spray and any other personal items needed for your display.
Louisa, VA United States
Courthouse Square, Woolfolk Avenue and Rosewood Avenue will be closed to vehicle traffic.
Main Street and Fredericksburg Avenue will remain open.
Parking at Frosties Rail Stop will be closed for activities.
LCCC Special Events