Board Chair Message
Dear Louisa Chamber Members,
It's hard to believe that we reached this time of year already and the holiday season is among us. I am grateful to this point for all the interactions I've had with our board of directors, members, and the surrounding community. The growth of the Chamber is because of our members working together with our leadership to enhance the programs and services in our county. I am excited that we have done some great things since July but not limited to:
- Established project chairs for special events and endeavors
- Collaborated with county/town officials for assistance on shared initiatives
- Enhanced our Partners in Progress and Sponsorship Program
- Organized the chamber staff and added student interns
- Increased membership each month and currently 270 member businesses and organizations
- Created a workforce development partnership with VA Career Works to build career seeker pathways for local industry and job seekers
- Implemented the Leadership Louisa program with our first cohort session beginning in January 2022
The Chamber is moving in a positive direction with more to come in 2022 to included our 95th Anniversary Celebration, Explore Main Street, Love Louisa and more.
I am hopeful that you will connect with us on ways to better serve you and continue to be an innovative and progressive organization to make Louisa County a better place to thrive. I wish you and your families the best as we enjoy this season and be mindful to care for one another and be a good neighbor.
Chairman, Louisa County Chamber of Commerce
111 W. Main Street, Louisa, VA 23093