CARES ACT GRANT APPLICATION
The Town of Louisa will offer a CARES ACT grant for businesses within the town limits.
APPLICATION PERIOD: NOV. 2 - 16
AWARD NOTIFICATION: DEC. 1
***If you are in the Town limits but miss the mark on one or two of below criteria, we (the Chamber) suggest you still submit an application for consideration. PLEASE include some added content to explain how/why you don't meet the criteria.
Business Eligibility Criteria:
- Mandated Storefront Closures due to Executive Orders 53/55, OR a minimum of 3 full-time or full-time equivalent employees on site in the Town of Louisa.
- Gross Receipts less than $2,000,000.00 per year.
- Physical location in the Town of Louisa.
- Local taxes current prior to March 1, 2020. (Personal Property, Real Estate, Meals or Lodging Tax [if applicable], and Business, Professional and Occupational License Tax)
- Revenue losses due to unforeseen business interruptions related to COVID-19.
- Business operations established and started in the Town of Louisa on or before January 1, 2020.
- Two part-time employees, each working at a minimum of 20 hours per week, will equal 1 full-time equivalent. Must be demonstrated on Form 941 for the most recent quarter.
- Banks and Financial Institutions
- Franchises – Except for those headquartered and operated in the Town of Louisa