VTC PR Leads Stargazing | Late Summer Travel | Safety Images | Sustainable Tourism
- Best Stargazing in Virginia - VTC is looking for the best places for stargazing in Virginia, from remote destinations free of light pollution to dark sky parks and observatories with astronomy programs. Please send a brief description about why your destination is one of Virginia's best for stargazing and include a link to more information and images (if available) to Danielle Emerson at email@example.com by COB August 10.
- VTC is looking for late summer/Labor Day and fall travel deals and packages. Please add your deals and packages to Virginia.org by COB August 14.
- Please contact Robin Mamunes at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
- VTC is looking for safety images including but not limited to images of employees and/or guests wearing masks in tourism businesses, new socially distanced layouts or safety efforts indoors. Visit How to Share Photos & Video with VTC page on VATC.org to upload images by COB August 14.
- Please reach out to Sarah Hauser at email@example.com if you have any questions.
- Building Back Better (Sustainable and Eco-Tourism) - VTC is looking for examples of destinations and tourism businesses that plan to "build back better" as we look at the path forward with the new reality of the global pandemic. How is this sector being re-imagined, with communities at the heart of revival and recovery? As communities around the world continue to deal with the effects of the pandemic, VTC is looking to curate content on what Virginia is doing to build back better for a sustainable future. Please send information to Caroline Logan at firstname.lastname@example.org by COB August 10.