What’s New in Virginia 2024: Deadline November 15
Reminder: What’s New in Virginia 2024
Deadline: November 15, 2023, by 5pm (early submissions appreciated)
Every year, the VTC Public Relations team compiles What’s New, a curated collection of new, renovated or expanded attractions, accommodations and travel services opening in Virginia. This information is shared with in-state, national and international media.
VTC is looking for new, major events, openings, and attractions coming to the commonwealth in 2024. We would like to start sharing this information with media partners as soon as possible to ensure your destination has proper coverage. We are only looking for very high-level details for major news only and a submission deadline of Wednesday, November 15.
What we are looking for:
- New or majorly renovated hotels/lodging
- New or majorly renovated restaurants, breweries, wineries
- New festivals or events
- Noteworthy anniversaries
- New projects and developments
- Things you will be heavily promoting or part of your market strategy in 2024
- Please only submit NEW information.
- Please include dates of the opening or news (Timeframe is Sept 2023-Dec. 2024. Dates with TBD will not be included)
- Images are always helpful to share with the media.
- Please remember brief and concise responses are best and much appreciated!
Thank you in advance for the help in sharing the news of all the exciting events and openings Virginia has to offer! Please fill out the What’s New submission below and send to email@example.com and PR@virginia.org.
What’s New in Virginia 2024
Contact Name and Title:
Region of Virginia:
What are the top 3 things or topics you will be promoting in 2024?
In 2024, what will be new in your destination?
In 2024, will your destination have any major renovations at existing properties?
Anything else we should be made aware of for your destination?