4th Annual Nonprofit Summit for Central Virginia
Friday, October 21, 2022 (8:30 AM - 1:00 PM) (EDT)
Join us for a half day, engaging and uplifting summit focused on YOU! Staff and volunteer leaders for any nonprofit organization/agency throughout the Central Virginia area are invited to attend. We encourage businesses to attend to get connected as well as gain insights from the presenters. Please help us spread the word to all organizations across Central Virginia (Albemarle, Fluvanna, Greene, Goochland, Louisa, Hanover, Henrico, Orange, Spotsylvania)
Registration: $25 ($20 ANY Chamber member).
Resource Partner: $50 Up to 10 resource partners with a table display and one ticket for lunch.. Additional resource partners will be included in attendee bags, materials must be provided for up to 100.
Resource Partners in attendance:
- Child Health Partnership
- Louisa Rotary Club
- Rappahannock Electric Coop
- 8:00 - 8:30 am Registration & Mingle
- 8:30 am - 9:00 am Welcome
- 9:00 - 9:45 am Session One: Go For It!
- 9:45 - 10:00 am Share & Connect
- 10:00 - 10:45 am Session Two: Take Care of You.
- 10:45 - 11:00 am Share & Connect
- 11:00 - 12:00 pm Session Three: Work with Less.
- 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm Resources & Lunch
• Go for it!! Ignore those fears and insecurities and go for the big asks (money, resources, volunteers): Tracy Hale Clark, Executive Director, Louisa County Chamber of Commerce
• Take care of you. Understand the difference between moral and stress injuries and how to avoid burnout through self-care and balance. Joanna Jennings, Region Ten Community Services Board
• Work with less. Strategic Planning and shifting to work with less. What do we need to change about our programing or plan? Amy Hager, Amy Hager Solutions
Thanks to our sponsors betterworld, Dominion Energy, Hantzmon Wiebel, Rappahannock Electric Coop and The Central Virginian all attendees will receive lunch and attendee gifts.
174 Horseshoe Circle
Gordonsville, VA 22942 United States
Proceed through the Gate House and take your first RIGHT towards FREEDOM HALL located at the GENERAL STORE.