We're taking it back to the roaring 20's - a decade of prosperity and dissipation, and of jazz bands, bootleggers, raccoon coats, bathtub gin, flappers, flagpole sitters, bootleggers, and marathon dancers - and the Louisa County Chamber of Commerce was created!
Join the celebration on Saturday, November 5 at Callie Opie's Speakeasy 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Come as a flapper, or come as you are. Dress as a gangster, or a silent screen star. It's going to be fun, no matter the dress. Buy your ticket, remember your password and we'll do the rest!
COCKTAILS | DANCING | HEAVY HORS D'OEUVRES | AUCTION
1920's creative cocktail attire is recommended and you'll need the secret password to enter.
Help us reach our $95,000 goal in our 95th year. to pay off the Main Street office and building improvements. Our fundraising will cover:
- Promissory Note of the Building
- Small renovations to include painting, ceiling, and kitchen/bathroom area
- Create a Legacy Wall
Join the 1927 Legacy Circle and receive 2 tickets to the celebration plus long-term recognition for your support:
- Listing on the permanent, outdoor Legacy Wall at the Chamber office on Main St.
- Logo on the permanent, digital Legacy Wall on LouisaChamber.org
- Logo on the full-page Legacy Wall in the Spring 2023 Love Louisa Guide & Directory
- Two commemorative 95th Anniversary ornaments