Annual Meeting & Businessperson of the Year
Wednesday, June 8, 2022 (6:00 PM - 9:00 PM) (EDT)
Join us for the Louisa County Chamber of Commerce Annual Meeting and the celebration of Businessperson of the Year presented by Blue Ridge Bank, Dominion Energy, Hantzmon Wiebel and Lake Anna Tractor & Hardware.
The Annual Meeting portion of the evening will include the annual review, recognition of our retiring board members, and welcome of the new board members. We'll also present the Chamber Good Neighbor, Chamber Partner, and Chamber Volunteer of the Year awards.
$40/ticket ***Must purchase by JUNE 1***
The Businessperson of the Year portion of the evening will highlight our finalists and recognize the 2022 recipient. The evening will kick off with a cash bar and silent auction and lead into a buffet-style dinner.
Dinner selection: Herb grilled chicken or petite beef tenderloin, roasted rainbow fingerling potatoes, garlic broccolini and house salad with balsamic dressing.
Dress is business casual and open to all Chamber members, community leaders, and guests.
Silent Auction Contributors (as of May 23)
- Art Glass Windows: 20" x 30" Welsh Castle Oil Painting
- Blue Ridge Bank
- Cooling Pond Brewery: Stainless Steel Growler, Glasses and Fills
- Dorazio Communications: Business Logo Design
- Fowler Transformative Coaching: 12 week dream builder program
- Lake Anna Wellness Studio: One month Yoga Membership
- Lake Anna Tractor & Hardware: Spring Gardening Package
- Louisa County Chamber of Commerce: Half page Ad in Love Louisa Directory
- Louisa County CTE: 2 Oil changes and Tire Rotations
- Shenandoah Crossing Resort: 2 night stay and picnic goodies basket
- Virginia Wine of the Month Club: 2 gift backets with variety selection