Join the 1927 Legacy Circle
Thursday, October 13, 2022 8:00 AM - Saturday, December 31, 2022 5:00 PM (EDT)
$95,000 for 95th Legacy Campaign
Help us reach our $95,000 goal in our 95th year to pay off the Main Street office and building improvements. Our fundraising will cover promissory note for the office, small renovations to include painting, ceiling, and kitchen/bathroom area, and create a Legacy Wall.
As a member of the 1927 Legacy Circle, individuals, businesses, or group donors contributing $1,927 will each be recognized with:
- Listing on the permanent, outdoor Legacy Wall at the Chamber office on Main St.
- Logo on the permanent, digital Legacy Wall on LouisaChamber.org
- Logo on the full-page Legacy Wall in the Spring 2023 Love Louisa Guide & Directory
- Two complimentary tickets to the 95th Anniversary Celebration November 5, 2022
- Two commemoratives 95th Anniversary ornaments
Additional ways to support the campaign:
- Create a Tribute Testimonial: Share a congratulations message to the many volunteers, board members and businesses impacting Louisa County over the last 95 years.
- Purchase a 95th Anniversary Commemorative Ornament: Limited quantity available and may be purchased online or at the Louisa County Chamber of Commerce office.
Tracy Hale Clark