Leadership Louisa 2023
10/13/2022 - 11/14/2022
The Louisa Forward Foundation, in partnership with the Louisa County Chamber of Commerce, Lake Anna Tractor & Hardware, and Rappahannock Electric Coop, announce Leadership Louisa 2023.
Please read complete requirements, application process and expectations for attendance by clicking here.
Registration fee of $25 and application must be received by November 14, 2022 by 5 pm for consideration for the program. CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Leadership Louisa is a professional development program that is a unique combination of relationship-building, learning, problem-solving, and community engagement for Louisa County business professionals.
Leadership Louisa is a 6-month program that will begin in January 2023 and end in June. The program is open to 20 participants living in and/or working in Louisa County or working for businesses serving the Louisa community.
- Encourage participants to develop the skills and access resources needed to provide the leadership to address community needs.
- Enhance an understanding of the complex issues facing the Louisa community through:
- Educational programs designed to broaden knowledge of the area, and increase awareness of community processes, programs, and problem
- Exposure to local government, economic, social, and political organizations, as well as the local education system, businesses, and non-profit organizations.
- Introductions to community leaders and local decision makers.