Unplug & Play
Unplug & Play
Monday, February 8, 2021 8:00 AM - Thursday, April 15, 2021 5:00 PM (EST)
Unplug and Play in Louisa is the 2021 Love Louisa campaign organized by the Louisa County Chamber of Commerce launching in March. The goal of the campaign is to draw visitors to Lake Anna and Louisa.
1. Do you have an attraction, event or activity to promote? Do you want more visitors to your business? Register your attraction or visitor freebie below and submit your details so we can share why we LOVE LOUISA!
2. Want your marketing dollars to go farther? Businesses are invited to leverage their marketing dollars by investing in the campaign and building a collective, larger pool of marketing dollars. With a larger pool of funds, the campaign will have a greater reach and implement more robust marketing tactics that most small businesses couldn’t afford independently. All businesses around Lake Anna and throughout Louisa County may participate. Louisa County Chamber members will receive additional exposure/mentions via LouisaChamber.org home page and marketing tactics specific to the chamber, contact Tracy @ 540-967-0944 to discuss membership benefits.
Unplug & Play Packages: select a level that best suits your marketing budget and strategy
- Level 1 = $2,500 (25 business name mentions)
- Level 2 = $1,000 (10 business name mentions)
- Level 3 = $500 (5 business name mentions)
Marketing tactics with this campaign include social media (Facebook & Instagram), blogs, itineraries, direct emails (via Virginia Tourism & Chamber lists), and more. Your business has the flexibility to determine which combination of tactics to be included. Example: Level 2 = 2 Blog posts, 2 itineraries, 2 direct emails, 2 social media, 2 print articles
To maximize your investment, get registered to participate now through April 15.
Initial investors and mastermind group:
Cooling Pond Brewery, Dockside Realty, Lake Anna Linens, Lake Anna Photography, Mid-Atlantic Watersports, Prospect Hill Inn & Restaurant, Shenandoah Crossing Resort
Tracy Hale Clark