Piedmont Virginia Community College
Established in 1972, Piedmont Virginia Community College is a nonresidential two-year institution of higher education that serves Central Virginia – principally, residents of the City of Charlottesville and the counties of Albemarle, Buckingham, Fluvanna, Greene, Louisa, and Nelson. PVCC is committed to providing access to a college education for all who can benefit, an opportunity for each student to reach her/his potential, and excellence in all programs and services. Visit www.pvcc.edu.
What's happening in the Louisa business community.
- PVCC Announces FREE Spring Semester Tuition for Qualified Students
- Piedmont Virginia Community College to Begin Spring 2022 Semester Online
- PVCC Garners Two Finalist Nods for AACC National Awards of Excellence
- PVCC Assistant Professor Connie Jorgensen Awarded Dale P. Parnell Distinguished Faculty Award by American Association of Community Colleges
- PVCC Network2Work Initiative to Expand to Shenandoah Valley, Hampton Roads, Greater Richmond Regions
- FREE TUITION and FEES
- PVCC Professor Jennifer Koster Receives State Council of Higher Education for Virginia 2021 Outstanding Faculty Award
- PVCC Announces PVCC4U. 100%! – A New Tuition Assistance Program for Fall Semester 2021 and Spring Semester 2022
- PVCC Student Daisy Dudley Named 2021 Coca-Cola Leaders of Promise Scholar
- PVCC Announces Fine Arts and Performance Fall 2021 Season Lineup